Sunday, June 24, 2012

.. Hello .....
................ Hello .....
.............................. Hello .....


As The Pointer Sister's Have Sung 
""" I'm So Excited & I Just Can't Hide It """


My Niecy And I Got Some Fabulous Pics This Morning Over At The Nature Center In Okeeheelee Park... 
Had to stop a few times for the WIND & rain but "weathered the storm" despite Tornado warnings...
Just got home and have now dryed off after getting drenched loading up the car when the heavens opened up on us...


oOoOoOoOoOoO ~~ I can't wait to get the pics after Dawn makes her adjustments to them...    
After me y'all will be the next to know so I can get your honest opinion of our toil and labor...


HaPPy HaPPy Joy Joy ~~ Kitatama'sino, WaYnE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment