Sunday, August 5, 2012


Why is it when you have more pressing issues to attend to, the want and need to get into your sewing room is sew intense... 
I HAVE to get my 2011 tax info to my accountant this week before my extension goes caputs... 
Cross your everythings I will not OWE...
On a better note... 
After being told the repair to the AC on my car was a compressor to the tune of $750.00 on Friday, took her for a second opinion and turns out I have an overheating problem because of a leaky water pump... 
Car gets to a higher temp and shuts the compressor off so no cool air... 
Bottom Line::: Repair is going to be $600.00 CHEAPER... 
Cannot believe I got home and had an anxiety attack after this news...
So I parked my buttocks in bed and proceeding to watch 4 movies...
Well off to get this dang paperwork completed and get doing what makes me HAPPY... 
Sometimes I think being creative is a curse... Naaaa


Hope today is the start of a great week for you all...


HuGz,,, WaYnE

No comments:

Post a Comment